Sunday, April 21, 2013

Unexpected break...

So with the new Devil Survivor 2 anime, being a gamer that played Persona 3 Portable, I couldn't help but be curious and started playing Devil Survivor 2 for the DS. It's more of a strategy game unlike P3P but the time span is only 7 days!? Yet, it still has social links and stuff, ugh I definitely need a guide if I want to complete everything. Sadly though, I'm almost at the end of my first playthrough but I started playing Persona 4 Golden instead of finishing it... orz... why? Because I saw them playing with a vita in oreimo and I couldn't resist especially since I only recent got P4G. So now I've completely sidetracked from playing not only otome games but also devil survivor 2...


It's fun and everything but (ToT) 
I saw Persona 4 Animation so I already know the story but it's fun being the silent protagonist and making silly choices and going more in depth for everyone's side stories ( ^∇^)

No comments:

Post a Comment