Sunday, February 24, 2013

Amnesia Later Screenshot Favorites

With the anime, Amnesia has been quite popular recently, which made me look through the screenshots I had. And so, I felt like sharing some of them. 













... ... ... ... what is that, a prank? Is Ikki-san actually hiding somewhere?

hehe this tsundere

Hey, should I sleep in the cage on the veranda? I'll leave the key with you

smh Touma

Ikkyu. I know that she's unbearably cute but, how about you calm down a bit?

aww drunk Ikki

Look cause I am an idiot plus an airhead plus I have no composure plus I'm an 
otome plus I appear in unexpected place plus I'm suspicious plus I'm a shinigami!
I have long hair plus I can't calculate with 2 digit numbers plus I have no common 
sense plus I have no friends plus I'm a self proclaimed photographer plus I'm shady!

(*≧▽≦)ノシ)) Ukyou has so much to say about himself, haha

Wait a minute. Because as his punishment I'm going to jump off the roof.

LOL to think this was after a kiss scene

Aside from now, but in about 5 years I'll most likely become a really great catch.

Orion!!! (●´∀`)ノ♡

Leaving her alone and going somewhere far away by yourself, you're so useless Ukyou!
Then I'll have her then!

I clearly really liked Orion (v^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment