Sunday, February 17, 2013

kami naru kimi Screenshot Dump












I really liked many of the events, so I went crazy with the screenshots ヽ(^Д^)ノ Also a lot of the dialogue was really funny, so it would be a waste not to save some and share some. So I’ll share some of my favorites.



Narumi: Yo...you were ridiculing me...!
Mikoto: Haha~ Got you~
Mikoto: O,ouch! T, to punch a god!
Narumi: Not a god. Former god...... I don't need to pay any respect.
Yakumo: I won't hand over my sister to someone like you! If you want her 
then defeat me!
Sakuya: No! Don't fight because of me!
Yuzuru: Someone stop these idiots...
Narumi: Can you? Study?......
Narumi: I thought your command inputs were just, Sleep. Play. Eat. Play...... 
Sakuya: What is that, that's terrible prejudice! Actually, what command! 
Also why are there 2 play!?
Fuu-san: Actually... You, missy why'd you suddenly use english
Narumi: When money's involved, she becomes smarters......
Sakuya: I love money! We love money!
Sakuya: Eh, what!? Legendary!? What legend!? Does Yakumo-niisan's body 
radiating a gold light have something to do with the legend!?
 Lol, drag**ball parody!?


Sakuya: Yea......Nii-san is cool when training
Yakumo: S,stop it, I'm embarrassed
Sakuya: At almost all other times you're uncool 
so the difference makes you seem even cooler
Yakumo: ......stop it, I'm feeling down
Aww, Yakumo (*≧艸≦)

Yuuri: The conversation was too very difficult, not understand the meaning. 
Sakuya: ......Yuuri-kun what you're saying is even harder to understand......
(Due to Yuzuru's spell Sakuya is transforming into Yuuri)
Sakuya: N, no way...... So at this rate my heart will be that of a penguin!?
Sakuya: It's so bad!! Yuzuru boy! You's magic on me get rid of it please!!
Sakuya's Love Letter to Narumi
Narumi, please be my weirdo.
Sakuya wrote the wrong kanji XD
Rei: Well, congratulations! For the child's name how's Reizou or Reimi!?
Narumi: ......not bad
After Narumi telling everyone they're dating and they "spent the night together" (just sleeping), this reaction happened 3 times, haha.
Narumi: Raburabu (lovey dovey)
Narumi gets pretty silly from being so happy about dating Sakuya :D Also yay to Yakumo who interrupted Sakuya and Narumi pretty often in this route, hehe.
Dad: Are you sure......you want our daughter?
Sakuya's parents were awesome in Narumi and Yuzuru's routes.
Mikoto: I wanted to as soon as possible to impose the job on someone 
and go to the hot springs ......
Mikoto: I am......actually a  woman.
Sakuya: WHAAAAAAT?!
Sakuya: Well I wouldn't say you're manly and you use I (the feminine way)
and I thought you were really pretty but......!!
Sakuya: No matter what you have to be joking right!?
Mikoto: Yup, I'm joking
I probably would have believe him too, I mean look at him! lol. Mikoto has several moments like this so I really couldn't take him seriously but still wonderful.

Yuzuru: A date course that would make guys happy.....
Yuzuru: Why don't they just go to a hotel, wouldn't make him happy? Human men are simple after all.
Sakuya: That's skipping way too many stages!
Rei: T,that's right! That's not love! It's a mistake! There's no love!
Yuzuru: Really? Hey, you guys as representatives of humans. What do you think, isn't this the best date course?
Sakuya: Hey you two! Why are you turning red and averting your eyes!

This was definitely one of my favorite comical moments O(≧▽≦)O


No comments:

Post a Comment