Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CIS 3810 Post 1

Welcome!

This is a blog where I hope to share interests in Japanese manga, and games. A little about me, I have been watching anime and reading manga for quite some time. It wasn't until several years ago, around 2010, that I started listening to drama cds and, playing, otoges. Some of my favorite animes are Nodame Cantible and Honey and Clover, I highly recommend them as they are nice mixes of pursuit of dreams, romance, and comedy. And, my first otoge (otome game) was Otometeki Love Revo! for the DS which  believe me, I had a difficult time understanding everything, even so I enjoyed it. Since at the time I knew so little about otoges if it weren’t for some review sites and forums I don’t think I would have gotten this far in liking otoges. Since then I’ve played quite a number of games some I loved, some not so great, some popular, some less talked about overall though I really want to contribute in spreading the love.

Ideally, I want to share my impressions of what I listen to and what I play, so everything is purely my opinion and I’m happy to hear other opinions. If possible, I may try translating some things as I have been wanting to try, again if possible. All I ask is for patience and to not ask how to get things.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you will enjoy my blog.


    

PS. To be honest this blog is for one of my classes, so I'd really appreciate it if everyone could cooperate and comment, haha. Please bear with me, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment