Sunday, March 10, 2013

Snack Time

So my mother went away for the past week and when she returned he brought back souvenirs for me. My souvenirs were all from a nearby small japanese department store, more specifically they were all from the snack aisle, haha. And because my mommy brought back a lot of snacks I felt like taking a picking of all of it. But I’m only sharing because there was something I really really really liked that I really really really wanted to share!!! O(≧▽≦)O  (´∀`)♡
Hint: 


by the way I recommend this show (^v^)

But first the other regular snacks.

Butter scotch candy, lemon candy, coffee candy.




White chocolate pocky, calbee shrimp chips, pudding flavored marshmallows, green tea cookies, wafer rolls, and green tea mochi. mochi!!!

And what I really wanted to share....


PANDA COOKIES!! SO CUTE!! Panda cookies!! O(≧▽≦)O I found these so cute!! I love my mommy for buying these!! Why don't they have these nearby!! Aww they're too cute to eat, lol. (But clearly I've already eaten some haha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment